Happenings

Barbershop Showcase

The ULV Acapella Barbershop Club will perform its showcase concert at 7:30 p.m. Friday in Morgan Auditorium. General admission is $10 and students are free.

Chamber Orchestra

The La Verne Chamber Orchestra concert, directed by Danielle Cummins, will be at 6 p.m. Saturday in Morgan Auditorium. Admission is free.

Senior Video Screening

Three narrative films, short documentaries and news and sports stories produced by TV broadcast and broadcast journalism students will be featured at the  Senior Video Screening at 7 p.m. Sunday in LaFetra Lecture Hall. Admission is free.

Faculty and Student Recital

The La Verne’s Finest: Faculty/Student Recital will be at 6 p.m. Sunday in Morgan Auditorium. Suggested donation is $20 and admission is free.

West African Drum Concert

The La Verne West African Drum Concert, directed by Steve Biondo, will be at 7:30 p.m. May 21 in Morgan Auditorium. General admission is $5 and free for students.

Student Voice Recital

The Student Voice Recital will be at 7:30 p.m. May 23 in Morgan Auditorium. Admission is free.

‘Natural Subjects’

“Natural Subjects,” an art exhibit by Keith Lord and Nancy Macko, runs through May 22 in the Harris Gallery. Admission is free.

—Cody Luk

Other Stories
Previous article
Next article