Happenings

Rochelle Experience

The next Sundays at the Morgan concert series will feature the Lyndon Rochelle Experience at 6 p.m. Sunday in Morgan Auditorium.

Tickets are $10 at the door or free for students with ID card.

Pomona Orchestra

Eric Lindholm will lead the Pomona College Orchestra in welcoming Oliver Dubon, a tuba player who won the 2018 Concert Competition. 

The performances will be at 8 p.m. March 1 and 3 p.m. March 3 at the Bridges Hall of Music in Claremont.

Admission is free.

Art After Hours

The Pomona College Museum of Art will host an after hours viewing of its current exhibits at 5 p.m. Feb 25.

Admission is free and open to the general public.

‘Disappearing Los Angeles’

Scripps College in Claremont will host photographer Reynaldo Rivera and his work portraying Los Angeles night life of cheap rent, house parties and Latino gay bars from the 1980s.

The exhibit will be held at 6 p.m. on March 12 in the Balch Auditorium. 

Seaver Theatre 

Pomona College will feature “Metamorphoses,” a comedic and tragic play that retells Ovid’s interwoven myths of Gods, humans and nature colliding through a sequence of human narratives. 

The play will run March 7 through March 9 in the Seaver Theatre at Pomona College. 

Tickets range from $6 to $11. 

For more information, visit pomona.edu/events/metamorphoses.

—Campus Times staff 

The Campus Times is the weekly student newspaper for the University of La Verne.