Happenings

International Music at ULV

The BG Brothers, an internationally known guitar trio from Bulgaria, will play at 8 p.m. tonight in Founders Auditorium. Tickets are $5 for general admission and students are free.

LSF Car Wash

The Latino Student Forum will hold a car wash from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. today, to raise money for upcoming events. Bring your dirty car to the front of the International Study Abroad Center at the corner of B and Third streets.

Voting Party

The men of Omega Psi Phi in association with the UC Riverside and the NAACP presents “Countdown to Vote” at 8 p.m. on Saturday inside UC Riverside’s Old Gym. Admission is free for all registered voters. Students can also be registered at the party.

Fall Concert

The University choirs will present “Music of the U.S.A.” as their fall concert. The event will take place at 8 p.m. on Oct. 15 and 16 in Founders Auditorium. Admission is free for students and $5 for general admission.

Open Mic

“A Mic and Dim Lights,” hosted by BessKep who has been featured on Russell Simmons Presents DefPoetry, is held at 9:30 p.m. every Thursday in the Pomona Arts Colony at the Cal Poly Pomona Downtown Arts Gallery. Open mic starts at 8:45 p.m. Bring your words, rhymes or just come for a good time.

Seek ‘Higher Learning’

The African American Student Alliance will host a screening and discussion on the 1995 movie “Higher Learning” at 9 p.m. Oct. 21 in La Fetra Hall.

—Stephanie Duarte

Journalism operations manager at the University of La Verne. Production manager and business manager of the Campus Times.