International Center receives a facelift

Above: Looking over the blueprints, Steve Braeger of Braeger Construction is remodeling the Interna­tional and Study Abroad Center near Third and “B” streets. Braeger has worked in construction and remodeling for more than 30 years./photo by stephanie arellanes
Looking over the blueprints, Steve Braeger of Braeger Construction is remodeling the Interna­tional and Study Abroad Center near Third and “B” streets. Braeger has worked in construction and remodeling for more than 30 years. / photo by Stephanie Aellanes
Built in 1886, the former residential property that houses the Inter­national and Study Abroad Center was built without a foundation and has been under reconstruction for the last month to install one. The building is also being insulated./photo by stephanie arellanes
Built in 1886, the former residential property that houses the Inter­national and Study Abroad Center was built without a foundation and has been under reconstruction for the last month to install one. The building is also being insulated. / photo by Stephanie Arellanes
Other Stories

The Campus Times is the weekly student newspaper for the University of La Verne.